• Cole & Co.• Janet Bell Gallery• Pier House Bistro• Red Boat Cafe• Puffin Holidays•
The Cook Shop• WH Ireland
Royal AngleseyYacht Club
East Menai Strait Map
Newcomers may row free in two taster sessions. Then they will be invited to join
the Club if they wish to continue rowing.
The Rowing Club and the Royal Anglesey Yacht Club operate a system of dual membership.
This attractive package includes:
· Four Longboats & trailers & safety gear worth over £50,000
· Locked compound for boat storage; Secure storage of equipment
· Insurance of boats & trailers
· Affiliation to Welsh Sea Rowing Association, the WSRA Personal Insurance and the
WSRA programme of races
· Use of RAYC Clubhouse, bar, start-line and changing rooms
· Use of three RAYC safety boats and crew for rowing events
· Hire Mary Burton suite for private functions at members’ rate
· RAYC subs payable by monthly direct debit
· RAYC membership card giving discount on RAYC bar prices
· Low annual subscription to BRC
· RAYC members’ children under 18 pay only a £10 sub to BRC and a zero sub to RAYC
BRC SUBS - 2017
Membership - £10 (due on 1st January)
Junior Membership under 18 - £10 (due on 1st January) New members joining after
September 1st pay a full subscription which lasts until December 31st of the following
Newcomers may row free in two taster sessions and then, if they wish to continue,
must take up membership of the Club. (This is to comply with the WSRA insurance policy.)
Members also pay the “pound in the pot” which is £1 for each time that they row.
This is collected on the slipway.
For details of BRC membership, subscriptions and application forms, please contact:
Judith Brooke (BRC Membership Secretary)E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgMob: 07748115326
Tel: 01248 717009
RAYC SUBS - 2017
A member elected after 1st August shall pay half of the annual subscription.
A member elected after 1st November shall pay a full subscription which then lasts
until 31st December of the following year.
(The RAYC subscription can be paid in instalments by Direct Debit.)
For details of RAYC membership, please contact the RAYC Membership Secretary, Barrie
Yates. Email: email@example.com
Joining and Subs
Aged 60 and over
Cadets aged under 18
Cadets with parents who are members
Temporary Membership (available once only for up to 3 months)